Great news everyone! We are so excited to get the green light and be able to worship together once again! To meet the guidelines of 30% we have decided to offer three worship services instead of just two. Thursday night service (live studio audience as we record) will be at 7:30pm and we will resume our Sunday services at 9am and 11am. This ensures that there is room for YOU! We will also be providing our virtual service as there have been many joining us from outside Canada and our first responders/shift workers have been very thankful for the opportunity to remain connected with their church family in this way!
Starting the week of June 15th we will have worship services on Thursday night and Sunday morning. Our provincial government has asked that everyone register for their service and you can do so at (https://reopen.church/r/N8iXzwg4). You could also call or email the church office to register.
What To Expect
Please see the below video for the process from registration to arrival. Our mission is to be a safe place to know, love and serve Jesus. Here are some ways to do that:
- If you are not feeling well, have a temperature, or have travelled or been in contact with someone who is ill, do not attend the services and instead join us online.
- Until further clarification on safety guidelines from public health we will continue to provide our NHKids programming virtually. Any children that join us for services will worship with their parents.
- We have 3 entrances where you will receive hand sanitizer and be directed straight to your seats.
- As per public health we recommend that everyone wear a mask when necessary but practice social distancing at all times.
- Once the service is over, please remain in your assigned seat until directed by staff to one of our exits.
- Services have been reduced to just under an hour in the hopes of reducing bathroom usage and allowing time to sanitize in between services.
- New Hope has purchased PPE for our volunteers/staff, hand sanitizer and have a new cleaning schedule for our building. If any guests forget a mask we would be delighted to provide one for them.
- For the time being we will not be serving coffee or tea.
- We will have boxes at each of the entrances for tithes/offerings to be dropped in to.
Please note that this website is being frequently updated and will continue to be updated as any guidelines/recommendations are given by our regional public health department. If you have any concerns, please enjoy our virtual services and remain connected!