As we cap off 2020 we are reminded of so many things God has done. Now we launch into 2021 with expectation of what He is yet to do. We are abiding by the 28 day lockdown which starts on December 26th and are excited to see everyone back as we open for service on Thursday January 28th. Below is some information about our services and procedures.
To continue meeting the guidelines of 30% we have decided to offer four worship services. Thursday night service (live studio audience as we record) will be at 7:00pm and we will resume our Sunday services at 8:30, 10:00 and 11:30am. This ensures that there is room for YOU! We will also be providing our virtual service throughout this lockdown and all of 2021.
Our provincial government has asked that everyone register for their service and you can do so at (https://reopen.church/r/N8iXzwg4). You could also call or email the church office to register.
What To Expect
Please see the below video for the process from registration to arrival. Our mission is to be a safe place to know, love and serve Jesus. Here are some ways to do that:
- If you are not feeling well, have a temperature, or have travelled or been in contact with someone who is ill, do not attend the services and instead join us online.
- Until further clarification on safety guidelines from public health we will continue to provide our NHKids programming virtually. Any children that join us for services will worship with their parents.
- We have 3 entrances where you will receive hand sanitizer and be directed straight to your seats.
- As per public health we recommend that everyone wear a mask when necessary but practice social distancing at all times.
- Once the service is over, please remain in your assigned seat until directed by staff to one of our exits.
- Services have been reduced to just under an hour in the hopes of reducing bathroom usage and allowing time to sanitize in between services.
- New Hope has purchased PPE for our volunteers/staff, hand sanitizer and have a new cleaning schedule for our building. If any guests forget a mask we would be delighted to provide one for them.
- For the time being we will not be serving coffee or tea.
- We will have boxes at each of the entrances for tithes/offerings to be dropped in to.
Great News New Hopers! Starting January 28th we are excited to open back up!
Day Cares are opening, Schools are opening, NEW HOPE KIDS???? OPENING!!!!
We have been working hard with our volunteers and in partnership with Public Health to make sure we continue to provide a safe space for our kids to know, love and serve Jesus. Check out the video to see what the process is for checking in kids (some things have changed). If you have more questions see the attached new policies for staying safe in this time. Feel free to reach out to Pastor Jay if you have any further questions.