New Hope Day Camp 2020
So Are you wondering what you are going to do with your kids by the middle of August?
Home schooling might be tough but after six weeks without it maybe your family is ready for some awesome ready to go activities! We've got just the thing! From August 17th-21st all kids entering Grade SK-8 in September 2020 can relive some of Day Camp's greatest hits!
*If you believe your young JK or preschool child would like to participate you are welcome to register them in this format.
What Remote Day Camp looks like:
- You will receive the box that includes the supplies and printed materials for each day.
- Each day you will be sent an email with links to prerecorded videos made by our Day Camp leaders to lead your kids through:
- Opening songs and Skits to set the theme for the day
- Craft instructions
- The day's teaching theme
- A live Zoom call with campers in their age group where their leaders will lead them through:
- Age appropriate discussion time
- Time to show off their crafts
- Live interactive games, with a chance to win prizes delivered to their doorstep
- Say memory verses to earn raffle tickets for Sunday's raffle
- Supplies and instructions for many additional optional activities based on that day's theme
- Tons of other contests to enter throughout the week and ways to share and show what they have done
- Something extra awesome on Sunday (and totally TBD) to celebrate the week of camp.
*Plus probably lots of more awesome things that are all subject to change... but don't worry it will be totally AWESOME!!!
- Prerecorded activities can be completed in the morning
- Zoom will shoulder lunch time(Exact timing TBD)
- More then enough optional activities to fill the rest of the day if you wish
HOW TO APPLY?
Enter a list of the campers names you are paying for in the memo line.
Drop it of in person to pay by cash, cheque or debit, at :
3) Pickup your Day Camp box at a predetermined time (TBD) before Day Camp
*If you are interested in taking part in our program and are not in driving distance, please contact us and we will do our best to work out a solution.
- Registration Fee: $30 per camper
- Includes participation in all activities and contests
- Camp t-shirt
- Printed materials
- Supplies for crafts and activities (Except scissors, markers, glue, etc)
- Add 'The Basics' (scissors, markers, glue, etc) for $10 per box
What If I Can't Afford To Register My Kids?
Because we would like all children to be able to participate in Day Camp, New Hope Church Niagara has agreed to subsidize any children who require financial assistance to be part of camp. Please call the church office for information. 905.684.2444
I have more questions: If you have any more questions please feel free to send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact us by phone at 905.684.2444.