New Hope Day Camp 2018
TRAVEL BACK TO THE FUTURE
Are you looking for a fun, safe, exciting and affordable summer program for your children? We've got just the thing! From August 13th-17th and 19th all kids entering Grade SK-8 in September 2018 can travel through time, back to the first century.
On Monday-Friday your children will enjoy games, sports, crafts, plays, songs, lessons and swimming. Then, on Sunday the 19th from 10:00-11:00, come to New Hope Church's Special Day Camp Service where your children will be the stars in their very own play, followed by a free BBQ, carnival games, bouncy castles, climbing wall, car show and more!!
- Games, Sports, Crafts, Drama, Songs and Stories
- Swimming at Jordan Pool
- Friday day trip to Bissell's Hideaway and Water Park!
- Optional Extenended Care
Campers going into Grades SK-8 in September
New Hope Church Niagara
2360 First St. Louth
St. Catharines, ON
Mon - Fri - 9:00-3:30 (Optional extended care from 8:00-5:00)
Sunday, Aug 19th - 10:00-2:00
HOW TO APPLY?
1) Download and print the application form from this site.
2) Complete one form for each of your children. Also complete the special needs, medication and extended care forms if required.
3) Mail your form, with a cheque to:
New Hope Church Niagara
2360 First St. Louth, St. Catharines, ON
OR Drop it of in person to pay by cash, cheque or debit, Monday-Friday 8:30-1:30
4) You will receive a call or email either confirming your registration, in which case we will cash the cheque, or informing you that you are on the waitlist. We will not cash cheques until your camp spot is confirmed and guaranteed, as we expect to fill quickly this year.
In order to better serve you we will be offering an optional extended care program which will allow you to drop your children off as early as 8:00am and pick them up as late as 5:00pm, for an additional fee of $30 (for the whole week). There is an additional extended care form required which is available on this site.
- EARLY BIRD (MARCH 24-MAY 27): $100
- REGULAR FEE (MAY 27-JUNE 30): $120
- LATE REG. FEE (AFTER JUNE 30): $130
- Multi Child Discount: First and second child full price, third child and beyond $75.00 each.
What If I Can't Afford To Send My Kids?
Because we would like all children to be able to participate in day camp, New Hope Church Niagara has agreed to subsidize any children who require financial assistance to come to camp. Please call the church office for information. 905.684.2444
Extended Care: $30.00 per child (for the whole week). Allows drop off at 8:00am and pick up at 5:00pm.
Subsidies: At New Hope we never want cost to prevent anyone from participating. If you need help with some or all of the fees please let us know!
I have more questions!
If you have any more questions please feel free to send us an email (email@example.com) or contact us by phone at 905.684.2444.